We all know the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”, but the reality is: we all do. First impressions are really important and your smile says so much about you. That’s why at Mitchell, Bartlett and Bell Orthodontics, we care about not only helping teens but about helping adults as well. A straight smile is crucial to making that first impression count…and metal braces as an adult isn’t necessarily the most desired look. Because of this, we offer Invisalign Adult! The clear alternative to metal braces.
A recent study by Invisalign, confirms that “people with straight teeth are perceived more likely to be happy, successful and second date worthy.” Speaking of dating, 55% of respondents said that a straight smile had a better likelihood of attracting potential partners on a dating site by their picture alone. Swipe right!
Already found your partner but still think a straighter smile would have a strong impact on your life? You’re right! 58% of respondents said that they perceive people with straight teeth to be more successful in business and their professional lives. That means a straight smile can be a big component of your interview kit, rocking your next presentation or winning that next big sale.
How does Invisalign Adult work?
During a consultation with one of our highly experienced doctors, we determine the exact movements necessary to get your teeth into the correct position. Then the Mitchell, Bartlett & Bell team has a custom-made series of aligners, created for you and only you using the latest and greatest in orthodontic technology. As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, the teeth will gradually and gently shift, little by little, until they have straightened to the final position that either Dr. Kelly Mitchell, Dr. Brian Bartlett, or Dr. Carrie Bell have prescribed.
Other than a great first impression once you’ve finished, Invisalign offers a great first impression while you’re working to achieve that great smile:
- Clear – Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible. No hiding your smile in meetings, engagement photos, or school pick-ups, and no closed-lipped selfies here!
- Comfortable – Invisalign aligners are extremely comfortable and made out of smooth, sleek plastic. No wires cutting into the sides of your mouth.
- Removable – Don’t want your date to know you’re working on your smile? Take them off for the evening…just remember to put them back in before you go to sleep! It may not seem like it, but they’re constantly working while you go throughout your day.
- Convenient – Fewer visits to the orthodontist, meaning fewer interruptions to your busy schedule. You only need to visit us at Mitchell, Bartlett & Bell Orthodontics about once every 2-3 months to ensure that your treatment progress is on track.
- Cost Effective – At Mitchell, Bartlett & Bell Orthodontics, Invisalign comes at the same price tag as traditional braces. No need to shell out extra cash to avoid a metal mouth. Plus we can offer little to no down payment.
First impressions are super important to us too and we understand the need for a Facebook-ready smile. Doctors Kelly Mitchell, Brian Bartlett, and Carrie Bell and our experienced team are committed to working with you (or your teen) based on your individual needs and desires. Request a free consultation at either of our two convenient locations, in Greensboro or Kernersville. Our team will assess if you are a good candidate for Invisalign Adult. We can’t wait to meet you!