We are excited to announce our 2023 MB2Ortho Scholarship contest!
This year’s topic:
“Write a short essay that describes areas in your life where you demonstrated leadership and overcame obstacles either through your school, social, or family life.”
We will award a $1,000 scholarship* to one MBB patient who is currently in treatment or has completed treatment with our practice.
- Applications will be accepted from those patients who plan to attend, or are attending, an institution of higher learning for a minimum of one year.
- The scholarship will be applied to the 2023-24 school year.
- Only completed applications will be accepted.
- Original essays will be accepted in printed format only.
- Emailed entries will NOT be accepted.
Click HERE to download the application.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is June 15, 2023! Completed entries and applications must be turned in (or mailed) together at either one of our locations.
*Non-renewable scholarship. Contest participants and their entries must meet all qualifications specified in the application to be eligible to win.