Dear Patients of Mitchell, Bartlett & Bell Orthodontics,
In order to ensure the safety of our patients, our team, and the community at large during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are adapting the way that we provide orthodontic treatment. What this means for you:
- All new consultations will be conducted virtually! If you or a family member have been considering orthodontics – we will meet you where you are. Simply call one of our offices for more details on how to start a consultation: (336) 992-2520 (Kernersville Office) or (336) 855-8900 (Greensboro Office).
- Regular appointments for our existing orthodontic patients will be done virtually, via videoconference (either FaceTime or Zoom).
- We will implement curbside pick-up for additional aligners.
- Our office will be in contact with all Invisalign patients in order to virtually monitor their progress and supply them necessary trays.
- For all emergencies, please call (336) 992-2520 (Kernersville Office) or (336) 855-8900 (Greensboro Office). Please note that our office hours will be Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. A doctor will be on call 7 days a week.
We will reach out shortly if you have an upcoming appointment to discuss the best option for your family.
Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your healthcare, comfort, and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities, and healthcare professionals.
We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation, and we look forward to continuing to make you smile!
Dr. Kelly Mitchell, Dr. Brian Bartlett, and Dr. Carrie Bell